TRADING CENTRAL is a member of ANACOFI-CIF, an association approved by the AMF, and registered with ORIAS under number 17005458. The company complies with the regulations in force and in particular with:
- Code Monétaire et Financier Article L621-7 points VIII et IX
- General Regulation of the AMF, Book III « Service Providers », Title II « Other service providers », Chapter VII "Investment analysts not associated with an investment service provider"
- Directive 2014/65/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 May 2014 on markets in financial instruments.
- Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (market abuse regulation)
- Regulation (EU) 2016/958 of 9 March 2016 supplementing Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to regulatory technical standards for the technical arrangements for objective presentation of investment recommendations or other information recommending or suggesting an investment strategy and for disclosure of particular interests or indications of conflicts of interest.
In the United States, TRADING CENTRAL AMERICAS, INC. is a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under IARD/CRD number 801-67210. Services are provided in the United States by TRADING Central Americas, Inc. TRADING Central will provide a copy of its most recent written disclosure statement without charge upon written request. Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraphs, nothing herein shall constitute a waiver or limitation of any U.S. person’s rights under relevant U.S. federal or state laws.
In Asia, TRADING CENTRAL ASIA LTD has received a license (number AWI815) from the Hong Kong-based Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) to conduct “Type 4” and “Type 5” regulated activities (Advising on Securities and Futures).
The proposed products have been selected taking into account market conditions at a given moment. Investors acknowledge and agree that by their very nature, any investment in financial instruments is of a random nature and, therefore, any such investment constitutes a risky investment that is the sole responsibility of the investor.
The financial instruments offered by TRADING CENTRAL are high-risk products that can fluctuate significantly and present a risk of capital loss.
These products are intended for experienced investors with specific knowledge, aware that the risk of loss can be up to the total amount invested or even exceed the initial investment. Before making any investment decision, investors should take note of the information in the "Risk Factor" section of the relevant product prospectus and contact their financial adviser to verify the suitability of the investment.
It is specified that the past performance of a financial product does not prejudge in any way its future performance.
It follows from the foregoing that TRADING CENTRAL's liability can not be held directly or indirectly, particularly in the event of a financial loss, regardless of its amount.
General nature of investment recommendations:
TRADING CENTRAL's analysis reflect the opinions of its analysts at a given point in time. These analyses are only intended to assist the investor. The decision to invest or not always ultimately falls into the investor.
Investors are clearly advised that at no time does TRADING CENTRAL decide on their personal wealth and financial situation, or on the level of risk they would be willing to bear.
TRADING CENTRAL does not exercise, in this context, a Financial Advisory service. All information is of a "General" nature and can not, under any circumstances, represent any personalized information or advice or any solicitation or inducement to the public to buy or sell financial instruments.
Any decision concerning a possible purchase or sale of financial instruments is the sole responsibility of the investors, who recognize and accept it before any order is placed.
Consequently, TRADING CENTRAL recommends that investors make an investment decision only after consulting a recognized financial professional who has a perfect understanding of their financial and property situation.
Interests and conflicts of interest:
1. TRADING CENTRAL has put in place information barriers and a conflict of interest management policy.
2. TRADING CENTRAL has no capital link with the issuers on which it makes investment recommendations, thus guaranteeing the total independence of its analysis.
3. TRADING CENTRAL is neither a market maker, nor a liquidity provider, nor an investment banking leader for the securities of listed companies analyzed. TRADING CENTRAL has no agreement with these listed companies regarding the provision of investment services or the production of recommendations.
4. The products selected by TRADING CENTRAL are the most suitable at a given point in time, among the products offered by its various partners. The company guarantees complete independence in selecting the selected products.
5. TRADING CENTRAL never communicates to the issuers, before diffusion, the analysis concerning them.
6. Remuneration of TRADING CENTRAL analysts is not directly related to the recommendations they produce.
7. TRADING CENTRAL analysts are not allowed to take positions on the financial markets prior to the publication of analysis. In addition, the company does not allow its analysts to trade on the shares of an issuer prior to a public offering.
The historical data used on the TRADING CENTRAL charts come from external sources that are believed to be reliable.
The information and data used to write the market comments come from:
- Official press releases of companies
- Major news agencies and various newspapers and reference magazines
In any case, unless the information comes from a company publication, TRADING CENTRAL cites the source.
TRADING CENTRAL expressly excludes all liability of any kind as to the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information, products and services provided by third parties involved in carrying out its analysis.
TRADING CENTRAL uses long tested and constantly monitored analysis systems, based on reliable data. However TRADING CENTRAL can not be held responsible in case of failure of these data, interruption or suspension of these services.
Assumptions and models used:
To access information about the assumptions, valuation methods and proprietary models used by TRADING CENTRAL in developing its recommendations, please click on the following link:
While reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the technical analysis of TRADING CENTRAL is of high quality, investors are expressly advised that no express or implied warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of these analyses.
TRADING CENTRAL strives to ensure the accuracy and up-to-date information but does not guarantee the absence of error, its quality, availability or completeness.
Duration of the investment:
Investment recommendations may differ depending on their time horizon.
Please click on the link below for more details:
History of recommendations:
The list of all the recommendations and analysis on a financial instrument or an issuer, produced by TRADING CENTRAL in the last 12 months, can be consulted directly, easily and for free by sending a letter to:
11 bis rue Scribe
The quarterly publication of the share of bullish, bearish, neutral recommendations and analysis over the past 12 months is available by writing to:
11 bis rue Scribe
Links to third party websites:
Sites accessible through tradingcentral.com through a link are not under the control of TRADING CENTRAL; the company can not be held responsible for their content or the links they themselves may have.
Please click on the link below for more details:
Intellectual property rights:
The information and data published on the tradingcentral.com website are protected by law. You may only use or print data privately. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or publication on discussion forums, social networks, or any other medium is prohibited, except in writing by us. In the same way a possible commercial use is formally excluded.
Applicable law and jurisdiction:
The use of our website and / or our services and these terms and conditions are governed and interpreted under French law. The French courts have exclusive jurisdiction to try any relative dispute in this matter, notwithstanding the fact that TRADING CENTRAL may choose another court competent to judge a similar dispute under an applicable law.
TRADING CENTRAL : SA au capital social de 389 700 EUR. Headquarter : 11 bis rue Scribe, 75009 Paris. Registered in Paris under the number 423 512 607. Phone : +33 1 55 28 80 40
Director of publication of the site : Romain Gandon
TVA N°: FR 17 423 512 607